Photo via: wendypolisi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- This homemade foaming face wash takes just 5 minutes to make and is a soothing, inexpensive way to wash your face with all-natural ingredients, including essential oils.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.