Photo via: society19.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Dorm Room Hacks – Clever Tips for College Living
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- this is so cute for short curly hair, more styles for curly hair click image
- Bottle Crafts Idea – make your own vintage bottle vase! This is so cute! eclecticallyvintage.com
- This is so cute!
- Now this is a donut bar that I could actually DIY, its so cute!
- Love this idea for giveaways or gifts! The matching containers are so cute 🙂 My cleaning lineup is pretty similar!
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- DIY: How to Tie a Loopy Bow This site is amazing! So easy to understand and make a beautiful bow. Cant wait to get started!
- There is nothing more luxurious than homemade bath and body products that are so fresh, natural and organic. This grapefruit and lavender body butter is amazing!
- This Peppermint Goat Milk Soap recipe is so pretty and smells amazing. It’s easy to make and a perfect homemade gift idea!