Photo via: gravityhome.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- (Aff. Link) Start the year off right and make sure your classroom is ready for “Back to School”, with this adorable banner! Back to School banners measure 4.5 x 6 and is made with heavy card stock and strung on white ribbon. The letters are all movable so you can space them as you like! Made to bring back your favorite childhood classroom look with primary colors!
- Try this homemade toothpaste based on coconut oil and you will have the most white and clean teeth 🙂 Choose to take care of your teeth in a natural way..
- Take a q-tip dip it in a cap full of hydrogen peroxide and scrub on teeth leave on for 30 seconds and then brush teeth. Do for a week straight in the morning and before bed. See amazing white teeth results!
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- oh, lighted whisks, i love this!!!!!!!! could look cheesy though, in a very minimalistic and very clean kitchen above an island, it would be lovely
- Stop wasting your hard earned cash on expensive eye creams when you can easily make your own with just two simple ingredients! This DIY two ingredient eye cream works on all skin types and is best applied at night before bed. You can apply this eye cream around your eyes or to your entire face… Read More »
- Natural homemade baby powder is perfect for those delicate baby rolls that are so difficult to keep clean and dry. This powder smells great and is fun to make!
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. A tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. (a tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.)