Photo via: healthyessentials.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- A bath bomb is always a fun addition to your bath time. This little DIY project is an explosion of color, natural ingredients, and beautiful aroma to what is your typical, sometimes flat, water-filled tub. There are so many kinds of bath bombs you can do, and not one of them will empty your pocket. …
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Are you always stressed in the morning? No time for a proper breakfast? You want to change your morning routine? Here are the best morning rituals that will improve your lifestyle like WOW! Click through to check them out!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- These are seriously some of 10 of the best weaving ideas and tutorials Ive ever seen! Some diy crafts projects are so skilled and designing woven wall hangings is one of them. It looks like a project Id love to try!
- It’s no surprise that beauty has fast grown into a multi-billion-dollar industry over the decades. As most women know, the range of hair products, skin potions, and cosmetics available at any drugstore or mall is enormous. In this infographic, the folks at Ogle School reveal 6 amazing beauty hacks.
- These 8 brilliant beauty hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AMAZING post! These have definitely saved me time AND money! Im DEFINITELY pinning for later!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- DIY Skin Care | Follow these steps to to ensure that your skin is getting the most out of each product. If you will never reach their full impact. Learn how to use these anti aging natural skin care products in your morning and night time routine in the right order at http://www.purefiji.com/blog/right-order-wash-face/ | Coconut Oil For Natural Beauty
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts