Photo via: colincowieweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- Do it yourself Création cadres végétaux pas à pas
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- Calligraphy can really add some elegance and whimsy to your invitation envelopes. But if they don’t fit into your budget or you are feeling crafty, then check out these DIY calligraphy tutorials to try it yourself. Each has their own tricks and techniques to fake a calligraphy look. DIY Calligraphy Using Gel Pens How To …
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Need a creative thank-you idea for your gracious host? Wine and flowers are nice but not noteworthy. Explore beautiful gifts thats personal and thoughtful with custom monogrammed plates at http://www.sashanicholas.com/shop-all/weave-rectangle-hostess-platter-with-monogram/ | Thanksgiving Entertaining Ideas | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China
- Do you love castile soap and essential oils? All you need are these and a few other natural ingredients to make a natural hand soap for yourself. With essential oils, you can pick whatever scent youd like. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and will l
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- If your skin tone is seeming a little bit of ordinary, odds are it requires a little bit of scrub-down. Make use of a skin scrub along with rounded beads to discard off dead skin cells, and also glowing skin layer will develop beneath. Even more recommendations on http://photoharmonies.com.
- If you can never seem to find a lotion that suits your skin type, try making some lotion yourself using one of these recipes. Its a lot easier, and a lot more fun, than you may realize! | How to Make Homemade Body Lotion from LoveToKnow