Photo via: growforagecookferment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- These bubbling bath salts are such and easy homemade gift idea. Change the color to match the season. Put them in a mason jar for a simple, lovely gift. DIY
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Homemade Sunscreen Lotion Bars…these homemade sunscreen lotion bars are non-toxic, easy to make and portable! sunscreen natural nontoxic
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Cool DIY Projects – DIY Lotion Bars Make Cool DIY Gifts. Learn How To Make Homemade Lotion Bars – Recipe Like Lush http://diyjoy.com/diy-lotion-bars
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Homemade Bug Repellent Lotion Bars – If youre planning to spend time outdoors this spring/summer, youll want to take these bug repellent lotion bars along with you. They nourish skin and are perfect for travel because they dont leak like sprays.
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Slow Cooker Lotion Bars – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! – thegoddess.com/beauty-products-to-make-at-home