Photo via: growforagecookferment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Homemade Sunscreen Lotion Bars…these homemade sunscreen lotion bars are non-toxic, easy to make and portable! sunscreen natural nontoxic
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Cool DIY Projects – DIY Lotion Bars Make Cool DIY Gifts. Learn How To Make Homemade Lotion Bars – Recipe Like Lush http://diyjoy.com/diy-lotion-bars
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Slow Cooker Lotion Bars – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! – thegoddess.com/beauty-products-to-make-at-home
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- These DIY oatmeal beauty products are not only super useful but also extremely easy to make and a sure way to save tons of money on your beauty obsessions!