Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- These ADORABLE photo holders take no time to make and are such a great kids craft!
- Do you feel like youll never get any sleep since having kids? Here are some tips for any parents trying to get their kids to sleep. Try these tips today and share your own
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Easy tutorial on how your kids can make DIY Tissue Paper Flowers for a fun craft.
- Easy DIY pore reducer for flawless skin. Taking care of your skin can be simple and fun. Great for teens looking for ways to get their skin changes under control without using harsh products. To learn more about skincare and our artisan, hand crafted brand of organic, carefully formulated products, visit our Tilvee website! www.Tilvee.com
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Day 26 of listersgottalist: my dream life This is such a beautiful page. I am definitely going to create one of my own
- These adorable little felt creatures would make great DIY gift toppers or keychains, you could re-size the template to create a set of cute little stuffy’s or assemble them without the stuffing and use them as great appliqué art for t-shirts or totes – don’t limit your…
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- I just jumped on the Korean skin care wagon – BIG. Heres a great graphic of how to put them to work. (Order from Momomango! Cute notes! Candy! Samples! Woohoo!)