Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- These ADORABLE photo holders take no time to make and are such a great kids craft!
- A fun and inexpensive magnet craft kids can make (with a little help from a parent). These would make adorable gifts for friends and family too!
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- These Simple DIY Pool Noodle Playing Card Holder for Kids are crazy easy to make and are a solution to a common problem when you have kids. Try them the next time you are playing a card game!
- These bubbling bath salts are such and easy homemade gift idea. Change the color to match the season. Put them in a mason jar for a simple, lovely gift. DIY
- Do you feel like youll never get any sleep since having kids? Here are some tips for any parents trying to get their kids to sleep. Try these tips today and share your own
- Easy decoupage glitter plates! These fun plates were found at Target, and I just used Mod Podge and glitter to create a fun DIY craft or gift!
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Easy tutorial on how your kids can make DIY Tissue Paper Flowers for a fun craft.