Photo via: justbrightideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 8 brilliant beauty hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AMAZING post! These have definitely saved me time AND money! Im DEFINITELY pinning for later!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- These tall pub chairs look great, whether you have them sitting at a counter or pair them with a pub table (which we’ll show you in another project plan). Plus, the chairs are comfortable thanks to the shaped seat and angled back. Neither of these great features makes the chairs difficult to build. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com woodworking
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Copy Cat Mary Kay’s Satin Hands- 19 Brilliant Homemade Beauty Products That Are Great for Skin Care
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.
- Awesome 80 Brilliant DIY Vintage and Rustic Garden Decor Ideas on A Budget You Need to Try Right Now https://decoredo.com/4748-80-brilliant-diy-vintage-garden-decor-ideas-on-a-budget-you-need-to-try-right-now/
- Ready for sunny days? These DIY Sunscreen Bars are all-natural and work better than the store-bought stuff! Plus theyre super easy to make! Just 4 steps!
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Heres a quick and easy, basic DIY beginner soap recipe with fun ideas for personalizing it by adding exfoliants, essential oils, etc. These are perfect for yourself or given out as gifts!
- These Simple DIY Pool Noodle Playing Card Holder for Kids are crazy easy to make and are a solution to a common problem when you have kids. Try them the next time you are playing a card game!
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.