Photo via: thebestwoodfurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The best method to treat acne in long term is to follow proper hygiene and food routine. But if you want to deal with the present acne, then you can resort on home remedies instead of commercial treatments. Apple cider vinegar, honey, clay mask and lemon are some of the effective ones to try. Today, let’s discuss regarding apple cider vinegar for acne in detail.
- Do you suffer from unsightly acne? There’s no need to shell out big bucks for those expensive pore strips at the drug store when within minutes you can whip up your own homemade pore strips. You likely even have most of the ingredients in your kitchen now.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- Ditch the chemical-laced sweeteners and try stevia. Fresh stevia is a natural sweetener thats a pretty addition to your herb garden, calorie free, and easy to grow.
- For an eye look thats defined but not too heavy, try these subtle eyeliner looks. These liner looks are just what you need for a classic, everyday makeup look. Find out how to perfect the art of subtly sexy at Maybelline.com today.
- There’s often an impulse to make storage as deep and as big as possible, to gain enough room for present and future items. But sometimes it’s OK to resist that pull in favor of narrower storage. The advantage is two-fold: You can often gain extra storage spots in otherwise ignored areas, and with fewer items, your storage has less chance of getting cluttered and disorganized.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- DIY High Waisted Shorts! | by tashaleelyn – Tip from this video: 1) She uses mens jeans (preferably Levis), 2) Cuts the back lower than the front, 3) Doesnt cut them straight across/cuts them at an angle instead. BONUS TIP: You dont need to pull threads like she does. Just cut where you want fraying, then throw in the washer, then dryer. It will fray automatically.