Photo via: bellafitnessblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- coconut oil hair mask. simple, organic way to deep condition your hair! makes it super shiny and soft!
- Coconut oil is the best oil out there for super strong hair growth. Coupled with the cleansing action of apple cider vinegar, this hair mask accelerates hair growth by eliminating free radicles that are blocking your hair follicles.:
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- apply for 1 month 1 time per week. hair grows about 10 cm! mask recipe is very simple and is based on the fact that mustard bake, warming the skin of the head and causing a rush of blood to the hair follicles: 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder (available from the Department of spices) with hot water to dissolve 2 tablespoons of hot water 1 egg yolk 2 tablespoons olive (peach, burdock, and any other cosmetic oil) 2 teaspoons of sugar (the more sugar, the meaner)
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- coconut milk leave in conditioner / hair mist for soft, shiny moisturized hair – homemade beauty DIY
- Having strong nails is a desire to everyone, especially for women but if you’re one among those suffering from dull, brittle and unhealthy nails. Generally, nails are made of keratin, a high water protein that makes your nails soft and shiny but due to an insufficiency of this protein will affect your nails and makes them …
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Mask for Elastic Skin: Mix olive and almond oil, add 1 tbsp of cocoa and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Apply the mask on a clean skin and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off and feel the smooth touch and elasticity of your skin.
- DIY Coconut Oil Hair Mask ~ Using coconut oil on hair will produce luxurious locks that’ll be the envy of everyone around you! It’s cheap, easy, and beats any restorative hair mask from the drug store.
- DIY Coconut Oil Hair Mask – Using coconut oil on hair will produce luxurious locks that’ll be the envy of everyone around you! It’s cheap, easy, and beats any restorative hair mask from the drug store.