Photo via: heytherehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- I cant believe this dresser was found on the side of the road for the trash. The re-do is AMAZING with the chalk paint and tips from this post, anyone can refinish any piece of furniture. So beautiful! I also cant believe how simple it was with the tools used – there was no intensive labor and the right paint means not having to start from scratch. I cant wait for my next project now….I may be looking in the trash!
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Here is a combination of matte color in marble design with glossy paint on one nail. So fine that you can see yourself in it.
- Photo: Make sure to SHARE this so you can have the instructions SAVED to your timeline! Are yall ready to get them flip flops or sandals on? Dont hide those feet! Show them off! Here are some GREAT home remedies to keep the feet looking and smelling good! ♥ TREATING CRACKED HEELS & BLACKENED FEET ♥ 1. Put shaving cream on your feet. 2. In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine. 3. Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine. 4. While the …
- Ugh, home improvements. They always look so easy at first, right? The truth is DIY home improvement projects can drive you crazy. The trick? Find easy home improvements that can really make a big difference visually. Here are the easiest DIY home improve
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- This is a great tutorial on where to buy inexpensive bamboo shades for any size window and how to easily shorten them to get a custom made look. Pin it so you dont forget it!
- Ready to diffuse your essential oils but not sure where to start? You’ve probably heard of humidifier and vaporizer, but the word diffuser may be new to you. There is a difference between the three, so think about them as tools used for different conditions. Here’s a simple explanation of the differences for your reference, and why you’ll want to make sure you always have a diffuser for essential oils.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!