Photo via: sheknows.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Madison Reed hair color, healthier ingredients! beauty blogger @mindfulsami
- face yoga… Im going to look ridiculous doing this but no double chin will be worth it!
- Perfect Hair Products For Busy Mornings! Using these Aussie products has made a huge difference in my hair. They help make it stronger and healthier and allow me to get ready quickly! www.Embellishmints.com @aussiehairusa ad
- I am so doing this before the wedding and on my honeymoon!
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- My mom made me brush my teeth once a week with baking soda to help keep them white! And were talking over ions ago I was doing this!
- I adore this. Ive been doing some intimate wedding research and this how Id have my table set up at cozy candle lit restaurant.
- Liquid foundation is the unsung hero of your makeup kit; if it’s doing its job right, it doesn’t get noticed at all. Now imagine dropping your glass bottle of face-saving liquid and watching it shatter all over the floor….
- My favorite time to do an all-over body exfoliation is in my morning shower. I love to get out of the hot water feeling cleansed, …
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- Just found this recipe on Pinterest. I adjusted the amounts so you get a bigger batch of Ocean Salt. Mix it up and store it in a little container. I plan on trying this in a few days. Fresh out of vodka in my household.