Photo via: simonton.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Today we’re going to share with you how to make some great DIY 4th Of July Decor that can also be used for Memorial Day or just as a piece to celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave!
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- I cant believe this dresser was found on the side of the road for the trash. The re-do is AMAZING with the chalk paint and tips from this post, anyone can refinish any piece of furniture. So beautiful! I also cant believe how simple it was with the tools used – there was no intensive labor and the right paint means not having to start from scratch. I cant wait for my next project now….I may be looking in the trash!
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- What a fabulous rustic addition to any home! Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself, or both! This Mason jar change organizer can be used anywhere in your home for added rustic decor. Dimensions
- Cute accent sparkly nail over the perfect color of baby pink! This accent nail would look good with absolutley any color though.
- Home Made Berry Lip Stain : DIY lip-balm •1 Raspberry (for feminine pink colour) •3 Blackberries (for bright berry colour) •½ tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil •3 Pomegranate Seeds (for vibrant red colour) 1. mash raspberry and blackberries. 2. Squeeze the juice of individual pomegranate seed 3. Add olive oil to it. Stir well. 4. Strain the mixture in a small jar. You can refrigerate it for 5-7 days. To get desired shade, you can change the ratios of each fruit.