Photo via: fancyfreein4th.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Classroom Fingerprint Tree- perfect gift for teacher appreciation or the end of the year. Free printable from http://www.balancinghome.com
- Youre a LIFESAVER—Thanks For All You Do! Teacher Recognition, Employee Recognition, Co-Worker Gifts Thank you gifts Teacher Appreciation Nurse appreciation
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- Lavender Sugar Scrub Recipe – perfect for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation Week
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- This DIY Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm with Printable Labels is fun and easy to make for yourself or as a gift for Christmas, Valentines Day, or birthdays.
- A Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath is an easy craft idea to make for thank hard working educators for back to school, end of school or Christmas. This decor is fun to make and perfect for teachers, librarians and book lovers.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!