Photo via: fancyfreein4th.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Classroom Fingerprint Tree- perfect gift for teacher appreciation or the end of the year. Free printable from http://www.balancinghome.com
- Youre a LIFESAVER—Thanks For All You Do! Teacher Recognition, Employee Recognition, Co-Worker Gifts Thank you gifts Teacher Appreciation Nurse appreciation
- These 3 easy DIY all-natural bath and body gift sets are made with essential oils and all-natural ingredients. If you like making handmade gifts or use essential oils (or are thinking about using them) keep reading for how to make an all-natural beauty products gift set to give to loved ones (perfect for holiday gifts too!). Download the free printable labels to create an easy handmade gift for the ladies in your life! Grapefruit bath tub detox, grapefruit sugar scrub, grapefruit body butter…
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bath Bombs are the perfect uplifting gift. Great for a busy mom or someone who just needs their day brightened a bit. The smell of creamy sweet vanilla teamed with fresh lemon is good enough to eat and hard to be in a bad mood smelling.
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts: How to make your own lavender bath salts with free pretty printable tags for packaging them in a mason jar! Wonderful Mothers Day gift idea. bath salts | mason jars | Mothers Day | gift
- Lavender Sugar Scrub Recipe – perfect for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation Week
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath is an easy craft idea to make for thank hard working educators for back to school, end of school or Christmas. This decor is fun to make and perfect for teachers, librarians and book lovers.
- Free road trip packing list printable! Planning to go on a little travel adventure this spring, summer, fall or winter? Whether you are planning to drive across a state or across the continent, here is a road trip packing list of 50 essential items that you need to take with you.