Photo via: themetapicture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Ant Killer: Water, Sugar, and Borax! My notes: I just used this yesterday for those teeny tiny ants. Within 24 hours, they disappeared. Yay! (I cut the recipe down and only made 1/3 of it. It was perfect and I still have a little bit of it left over.)
- A daily dose of blended greens did something amazing to my skin and nails. I started this habit after reading The Food Baby Way and thought the benefits would be internal, I never thought I would notice a difference externally! thefoodbabeway
- DIY Natural Shower and Bath Products; Cut out harmful chemicals from your grooming routine with these easy bath and body products you can make yourself…with only a few ingredients!
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- FEBRUARY 9, 2017 THE BEST CARRIER OILS FOR THE FACE (FREE PRINTABLE!) 2.9kPin 7Share Tweet 1Share 0Share If youve been wondering which carrier oils are right for your skin, look no further. Im going to show you the best carrier oils for your face, how much they cost and all of the benefits! Its going to be awesome! There are plenty of anti-aging creams, lotions and potions out on the market. Natural, homemade skincare is not only cheaper though, but it’s way better for you. You can …
- Why I Love Dad — With one special day to celebrate Dad, tell him all the reasons that you love him this Fathers Day. Available with a silhouette of a dad holding either a son or a daughter on his shoulders. http://thishappymommy.com/2017/06/09/why-i-love-dad/
- The Oil Cleansing Method: Many Organic products I have tried use this method but are very expensive! Not only is this cheaper but can be tailored to MY skin as it changes!
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Biotin with Folic Acid are my secret weapons for hair growth. The BEST way to grow your hair out and get healthy nails!
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- He Whitens His Teeth Using 1 Common Household Ingredient. I Cant Believe How Easy This Is!
- Tried SNS nails for the first time… Interested to see how my real nails respond! I love…