Photo via: bitzngiggles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A little goes a long way with this super moisturizing pot of bold color thats perfect to travel with! Why bring 2 products? Gently dab this cream on your lips and use the excess to create the perfect flush for your cheeks! Bonus: it smells good enough to eat! On lips: apply with your fingers for
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Want some alternatives to cleaning your clothes? Learn how to make 11 different types of DIY laundry cleaners at a fraction of the cost. From laundry detergent to dryer sheets, youll want to add these to your laundry room cupboard!
- Treat Choline-Damaged Hair Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of a peeled cucumber. Cover you hair with the mixture and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. You’ll see your hair return to normal almost immediately. I have nit tried this, but I will this summer.
- Whether you are plagued with dry hair, oily hair, or both, this guide to Do-It-Yourself all natural hair masks will help you add shine, moisture, and balance to your lovely locks! With only three ingredients per mask, most of which you can find in your kitchen in addition to Oro de Sonora organic jojoba oil, there is no excuse for why you wouldnt try them!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Large pores are most commonly formed because of clogged oil and dirt on the tiny follicles, making your face look uneven. Here are some natural remedies against large pores. Washing your face just with water will only dry it, so your pores will try to compensate by producing more oil. Try instead to use a …
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.