Photo via: pinlavie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Miracle Mask This DIY mask, made of nutmeg, honey, and cinnamon, is calming and soothing for stressed-out skin – in addition, it smells absolutely amazing! The secret? Nutmeg and honey act as natural anti-inflammatories, which can reduce swelling and redness in skin. They’re also great for soothing acne scars and preventing infection. In addition, the nutmeg and cinnamon also work to exfoliate your skin when you wash this mask off. SPA NIGHT
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- This mask made with nutmeg, cinnamon, lemons, and honey will help reduce acne scars and is a hormonal acne treatment.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner. Malic and lactic acids found in the vinegar help to soften and exfoliate your skin, reduce red marks, and treat acne on both your face and body. Apple cider vinegar also tones your skin to the proper pH and gives you that ‘glow’ – naturally! . So basically, its a wonderful beauty secret hiding in your kitchen cupboard!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- 1 TBSP honey, 1 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix together, paste on face or just on spots and let sit for 30 minutes. Apparently acne scars are supposed to go away, well see. Ive only been using it for a week and it has already done wonders for my oily, zit prone skin. Try it once, I dare you. -Erika
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- Natural face mask: nutmeg (anti-inflammatory), cinnamon (anti-fungal, astringent, anti-viral), honey (antiseptic) and lemon (fades acne scars and age spots)
- Use Honey and Nutmeg to Help Fade Acne Scars: Mix together about half a teaspoon of nutmeg and a quarter teaspoon of honey (raw and unprocessed, if possible). Apply the paste onto areas needing treatment after washing your face. Allow to sit for 20-30 minutes, then rinse off. Moisturize as normal.
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.