Photo via: herbius.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sage is one of the oldest medicinal plants being used since ancient Egypt. By then it was used to stop bleeding wounds and for disinfection, also having curative properties in gastric diseases. An old proverb says “who has sage in the garden does not need a doctor”, and reality perfectly reflects this sayings. In the…
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Goji Berries, The medicinal berry Also known as wolfberries, it’s high in vitamin A helping eye ailments like CATARACTS and MACULAR DEGENERATION. This berry, like many others is high in antioxidants helping to improve MEMORY, stop cellular damage and prevents HEART DISEASE. The fiber it contains helps regulate the digestive system. High in protein it’s great for building muscles and the IMMUNE SYSTEM. It has 18 AMINO ACIDS, which helps COMBAT FAT and develop the NERVOUS SYSTEM. Dherbs
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- Homemade Sugaring Hair Removal. Sugaring hair removal is the term that is synonymous with waxing. This recipe is used to remove hair from roots. Sugaring paste is generally prepared by using the household items, such as honey, lemon, sugar, water, etc. Here is simple yet effective sugaring hair removal method to be practiced at home for smoother, softer, and suppler skin.
- There’s some really good reason why coconut is dubbed as the miracle fruit. Aside from being obviously delicious (seriously love this), coconuts pack up tons of health benefits which contributes greatly to boosting the immune system, and even weight loss! Don’t even get me started with coconut water! Today though, we’ll be looking closely at …
- 10 Incredible Health Benefits of Ginger! An ancient spice used in multiple cultures for thousands of years, especially popularized for its medicinal benefits and improved health effects. It comes in its raw, fresh root form, dried, pickled, ground and jui
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- Castor Oil Hair Mask is great for all your hair woes as it has all the essential nutrients which promote hair growth and treat dandruff and also prevents from hair fall. To get the fabulous benefits of castor oil, all your need is to follow these recipes.
- Dublin practice GKMP Architects has added two tiny extensions to a nineteenth century terraced house in the city, one of which incorporates a wooden window seat looking out onto the garden.
- apply for 1 month 1 time per week. hair grows about 10 cm! mask recipe is very simple and is based on the fact that mustard bake, warming the skin of the head and causing a rush of blood to the hair follicles: 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder (available from the Department of spices) with hot water to dissolve 2 tablespoons of hot water 1 egg yolk 2 tablespoons olive (peach, burdock, and any other cosmetic oil) 2 teaspoons of sugar (the more sugar, the meaner)
- The Miracle Mask This DIY mask, made of nutmeg, honey, and cinnamon, is calming and soothing for stressed-out skin – in addition, it smells absolutely amazing! The secret? Nutmeg and honey act as natural anti-inflammatories, which can reduce swelling and redness in skin. They’re also great for soothing acne scars and preventing infection. In addition, the nutmeg and cinnamon also work to exfoliate your skin when you wash this mask off.