Photo via: deardesigner.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Home Made Berry Lip Stain : DIY lip-balm •1 Raspberry (for feminine pink colour) •3 Blackberries (for bright berry colour) •½ tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil •3 Pomegranate Seeds (for vibrant red colour) 1. mash raspberry and blackberries. 2. Squeeze the juice of individual pomegranate seed 3. Add olive oil to it. Stir well. 4. Strain the mixture in a small jar. You can refrigerate it for 5-7 days. To get desired shade, you can change the ratios of each fruit.
- ROCKET | PDF | Quiet Book | Felt Busy Book | Toddler book | Activity Book | Fabric quiet book | Pattern This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF PATTERN not a finished project. LANGUAGE: English ►The pattern includes pages of colored pictures, patterns, and tips. Different kinds of clasps and fasteners are used, for example, Velcro, ribbons, clasp buttons. All these components stimulates baby’s fine motor skills and develop hands motions. The plaything develops: – Fine motor skills;…
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Adore the layers of pink. Wild, romantic and yet elegant garden colour.
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- This updated pegboard concept comes from Swiss born designer, Nikki Kreis of Kreisdesign. Made up of a simple birch plywood panel with sturdy holes you can customise with pegs (choose from straight or round head), mini clipboards and shelves that slot in to suit your storage needs
- Here is an example of how Botox and fillers can help you age backwards and still look natural. In the left image, from 2012, Kate Middletons crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and undereye hollows have aged her face. In the right image, taken more recently in 2016, her wrinkles are gone, her complexion is smooth, and she looks like a more radiant and gorgeous version of herself. Injectables and medical-grade skincare can keep you looking healthy, natural, and youthful even as the years fly by. P…
- This easy, step-by-step garden soil testing guide will show you exactly how to test the nutrients and pH levels of your soil at home using a soil test kit.
- Home Remedy for soar throat, hacking cough, tight congestion… Using this in the winter instead of all those mucus relief drugs and decongestants that dont do a thing.
- This woven ombré wall hanging by Alex Dao is the only January blues we’re allowing right now… Woven wall hangings are a great way of bringing loads of colour and texture to any space. They’re not too