Photo via: andeelayne.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Best Hair Braiding Tutorials – Big Braid + Instant Mermaid Hair Tutorial – Easy Step by Step Tutorials for Braids – How To Braid Fishtail, French Braids, Flower Crown, Side Braids, Cornrows, Updos – Cool Braided Hairstyles for Girls, Teens and Women – School, Day and Evening, Boho, Casual and Formal Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/hair-braiding-tutorials
- Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshadows Florence quad via daydreaming beauty. Love the champagne color !!
- BEIGE CHAMPAGNE – Love this shade? You can order it here: www.lastinglip.ca If its currently out of stock, it wont be listed on the website so feel free to message me via my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/lastinglip and Ill get you one. lipsense beigechampagne lastinglip senegence
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre uses pops of navy blue to keep her master bedroom on-trend. Here, Lauren styles her champagne and white desk with blue textured planters, while a bold blue throw pillow serves to soften up her modern clear acrylic chair. Click to see more colorful decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- Need a relaxing soak in the tub? Me too and htese 25 Delightful Bath Salts are the perfect (and quick!) DIY for it!
- Learn to make bath bombs that look just like beach balls! Made with avocado oil, these Beach Ball Bath Bombs fill the tub with skin-loving properties.
- Metallic tile! Beautiful and creative tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house! Absolutely gorgeous!
- Spa treatment at home in the tub: Epsom salt, 10 drops of lavender essential oil & 1/2 a cup baking soda!
- Body scrub cubes that use coffee grounds; a great way to scrub the body and add moisture.
- Body scrub cubes that use coffee grounds; a great way to scrub the body and add moisture! DIY beauty