Photo via: society19.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself If Youre Unsure About Inviting a Wedding Guest | Cutting down your wedding guest list isnt as fun as dress shopping or creating your registry. But it doesnt have to be as stressful as it seems! Once you create a master list of everyone youre thinking about inviting, here are some questions to help you confirm your final number.
- I recently wrote a post about 7 Skincare Products You Need to Add to Your Daily Routine, in which I listed 7 products that have helped me to achieve a healthy, confident complexion. Well, Im excited to say that Im adding a new product to that list: Vintners Daughter Active Botanical Serum.
- Here are some tricks to help your makeup stay on longer and look better! Also some tips to use when in a rush or on the go. 1. After applying a lipstick, hold a tissue tightly over your lips and go…
- If your scenario is that you are left with little time to prepare for the love day because you had such a busy week. Here is a quick,easy and budget friendly decor and breakfast treat you can do for your family.Click for the tutorial.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Looking to make some safe, natural lip scrubs? Here is a collection of some of the best that are out there, all in one place! via @simplynaturalma
- Are you always stressed in the morning? No time for a proper breakfast? You want to change your morning routine? Here are the best morning rituals that will improve your lifestyle like WOW! Click through to check them out!