Photo via: 101daysoforganization.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A healthy and fast way to get rid of the annoying dark circles or bags under your eyes with this homemade recipe. What you need is just a teaspoon of baking soda and some hot water!
- 24 hours, three ingredients and very little elbow grease took my grungy burner drip pans from ugly to super clean the easy way. Find out how at thegardeningcook.com/easy-drip-pan-and-burner-cleaning
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Try this homemade toothpaste based on coconut oil and you will have the most white and clean teeth 🙂 Choose to take care of your teeth in a natural way..
- Inexpensive, highly effective way to clean your brushes (and lengthen the amount of time they keep working for you) using products you already have at home. Makeup brush care doesnt require buying expensive cleaners!
- The facial skin is very sensitive, thus you should not apply harsh chemicals on it. You might lose the natural glow of your skin due to the application of cosmetic creams. In order to keep your skin clean and youthful, you can use simple home remedies which are the best answer to the question how to get rid of clogged pores instantly. Let us check out the natural way to open clogged pores of your skin.
- The best way to get your makeup brushes super clean! All you need is two ingredients. Olive oil dish soap. Gets all of the makeup, dirt, germs off of your makeup brushes. Great for deep cleaning cleaning your makeup brushes will help you not break out!
- Use Tape To Clean Up Glitter Fallout DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Makeup EyeMakeup EyeShadow Eyes
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- 3 Ingredient, all natural face cream… Absorbs quickly and feels amazing in the morning! Help fight wrinkles and skin problems…Super easy and fast to make!
- Body Wash Recipe – A “Clean” Way to Clean Your Skin