Photo via: 101daysoforganization.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A healthy and fast way to get rid of the annoying dark circles or bags under your eyes with this homemade recipe. What you need is just a teaspoon of baking soda and some hot water!
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Inexpensive, highly effective way to clean your brushes (and lengthen the amount of time they keep working for you) using products you already have at home. Makeup brush care doesnt require buying expensive cleaners!
- The best way to get your makeup brushes super clean! All you need is two ingredients. Olive oil dish soap. Gets all of the makeup, dirt, germs off of your makeup brushes. Great for deep cleaning cleaning your makeup brushes will help you not break out!
- The facial skin is very sensitive, thus you should not apply harsh chemicals on it. You might lose the natural glow of your skin due to the application of cosmetic creams. In order to keep your skin clean and youthful, you can use simple home remedies which are the best answer to the question how to get rid of clogged pores instantly. Let us check out the natural way to open clogged pores of your skin.
- Use Tape To Clean Up Glitter Fallout DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Makeup EyeMakeup EyeShadow Eyes
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- DIY Lavender Sugar Scrub | The perfect, 4 ingredient answer to dry hands and feet. Use any time to restore moisture and clear away dead skin. Easy and fast!
- Body Wash Recipe – A “Clean” Way to Clean Your Skin
- Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper your skin. This easy DIY is inexpensive, comes together in minutes and smells amazing!
- Super easy activated charcoal scrub for your face. Leaves my skin clean and refreshed. Love this! And who knew charcoal was so easy to find, and has so many uses?