Photo via: babblingsofamommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- This had to be one of the easiest DIYs weve done in a long time. We actually made it over two weekends though, instead of just one. We mixed and poured two weekends ago, and then finally pulled…
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- Life changing nail hacks, people!! I wish I knew about these tips and tricks a long time ago!!
- Pretty much what I was after a few weeks ago, and now I find it… shall shove it here for future reference, hope this one works better than the ones below… :/
- I adore this. Ive been doing some intimate wedding research and this how Id have my table set up at cozy candle lit restaurant.
- ive heard from a lot of people that this is the best lotion ever. finally found the recipe 🙂 This IS a good recipe. I had a student give me some for Christmas and it ROCKS!(by Pinner)
- This is the best tutorial Ive yet found for that whole DIY photo canvas that people are into doing. So easy to follow, and encouraging. Takes just minutes. Imagine the gifts you can make for family and friends!
- I use bronzer every day to warm up my skin tone and overall makeup look, but when it comes to the summer months, I use more bronzer to add a sun-kissed look to my skin. I depend on different bronzers to give me a different look, depending on the rest of my makeup or the occasion. These are t
- My mom made me brush my teeth once a week with baking soda to help keep them white! And were talking over ions ago I was doing this!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)