Photo via: dagmarbleasdale.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Make a stunning $344 flower wreath for $15! The easiest and most fun way to make a beautiful wreath with surprising materials! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Interesting….Dry brushing benefits: eliminates cellulite, cleanses the lymphatic structure, eliminate dead skin coatings, makes the immune system stronger, stimulates the hormone and oil producing glands; tightens the skin to prevent aging, makes the quality of your muscles better, stimulates circulation, enhances the performance of the nervous system, aids digestion and most of all, it is considered the simplest and cheapest way to rejuvenate your skin.
- Hang clear patio lights between trees for outdoor party lighting.
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com
- Clever way to hang jeans.
- DIY: HARVEST Barnwood Sign for Fall – The barnwood from this project was from a local pumpkin patch that was tearing down a barn! Looks perfect on the porch surrounded with fall foliage, mums and pumpkins.
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- Make all-natural non-toxic foaming hand soap for only $0.50. It’s the easiest all-natural DIY you’ll ever attempt. Only one ingredient! DIY Beauty Tips, DIY Beauty Products DIY
- Coolest Hammocks ever! A list of the 20 coolest hammocks and its got everything from an outdoor cage hammock, to an indoor hanging seat hammock, to a kayak hammock, to a tent hammock, to a… wait for it… bathtub hammock! And for you DIY lovers weve linked to an awesome DIY hammock tutorial.