Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Get the stains out of your furniture with this simple DIY Upholstery Cleaner. It only takes two ingredients and is great at getting out grass stains, dirt, and food stains.
- The facial skin is very sensitive, thus you should not apply harsh chemicals on it. You might lose the natural glow of your skin due to the application of cosmetic creams. In order to keep your skin clean and youthful, you can use simple home remedies which are the best answer to the question how to get rid of clogged pores instantly. Let us check out the natural way to open clogged pores of your skin.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. (a tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.)
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. A tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.
- You will be amazed at how clean and soft and nice-smelling your brushes will be. Make-up brush diy cleaner: 1 cup warm water + 1 TBSP vinegar + 1 TBSP dish soap. Swirl swirl swirl. Rinse. Reshape and dry overnight!
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- FEBRUARY 9, 2017 THE BEST CARRIER OILS FOR THE FACE (FREE PRINTABLE!) 2.9kPin 7Share Tweet 1Share 0Share If youve been wondering which carrier oils are right for your skin, look no further. Im going to show you the best carrier oils for your face, how much they cost and all of the benefits! Its going to be awesome! There are plenty of anti-aging creams, lotions and potions out on the market. Natural, homemade skincare is not only cheaper though, but it’s way better for you. You can …
- Seriously, were not kidding. When used side by side, these two products work exactly the same to keep oil at bay and to give you a smooth, clean palette for your foundation. Not to mention, Monistats chafing gel is only a fraction of the price of Smashboxs pricey primer.Monistat – $5.98 for 1 ozSmashbox Photo Finish Primer- $36 for 1 oz