Photo via: theindianspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tea tree’s natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions make it an essential oil that should truly be part of everyone’s natural medicine cabinet.
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- DIY Skin Care | Follow these steps to to ensure that your skin is getting the most out of each product. If you will never reach their full impact. Learn how to use these anti aging natural skin care products in your morning and night time routine in the right order at http://www.purefiji.com/blog/right-order-wash-face/ | Coconut Oil For Natural Beauty
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- Everybody gets dark circles under their eyes, even children and young adults. Despite this, the beauty industry is always emphasizing that they should be hidden or chemically altered to be beautiful.
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- Use Tape To Clean Up Glitter Fallout DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Makeup EyeMakeup EyeShadow Eyes
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…