Photo via: hallmarkchannel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Tanya Memme DIYs solar lights to illuminate her backyard campsite! lanterns camping outside light solarpower homeandfamily homeandfamilytv
- Give your budding graffiti artist the finest gear this spring with these DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops. Your toddler will doodle for days with these homemade craft supplies. Have your kiddo take note that while these chalk pops may look like delicious lollipops, theyâre made for sketching, not snacking.
- Easy tutorial on how your kids can make DIY Tissue Paper Flowers for a fun craft.
- Shower Disks or Bath Bombs: using 1/2 cup water, 1 3/4 cup baking soda and 10-20 drops of your desired Young Living essential oils! Im currently making a batch of Christmas Spirit to give as gifts. Spoon into silicone mold and dry completely! Visit facebook.com/mrsmosersoils for more info & recipes!
- Tea parties are lots of fun for big and little kids. Get some great ideas for tea parties with your little ones using stuff you already have around the house!
- Easy DIY pore reducer for flawless skin. Taking care of your skin can be simple and fun. Great for teens looking for ways to get their skin changes under control without using harsh products. To learn more about skincare and our artisan, hand crafted brand of organic, carefully formulated products, visit our Tilvee website! www.Tilvee.com
- DIY Crafts Using Nail Polish – Fun, Cool, Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Marble Nail Polish Craft
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Water Balloon Baseball | 16 DIY Summer Activities for Kids Outside | Fun Summer Ideas for Kids Outside Games
- A NEW recipe for DIY Bath Bombs that foam like crazy when theyre added to water. A great addition to bathtime from Fun at Home with Kids
- DIY Crafts Using Nail Polish – Fun, Cool, Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Homemade Enamel Dots With Glue Gun
- Organize kids toys with this easy to build toy cubby shelf, inexpensively built using just one sheet of plywood @Remodelaholic