Photo via: hottopic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Grapefruit Bath Bombs made from just 6 ingredients and only require 5 minutes to make. Take your baths to the next level with these homemade treats.
- Take your skin to the next level with the AsianBeauty Skincare Routine.
- Take a peak inside goops new Fashion Closet and learn some helpful…
- Take those Pictures: An Annual Holiday Tradition – Garnier Argan Oil and Cranberry Extract Whole Blend ad
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- Cubing Watermelon To cube a watermelon, cut a whole watermelon in half crosswise. Then halve it again. Slice vertically and slice horizontally. Then cut along the rind. Voila! Now you have your fresh watermelon, cubed, ready to serve in a bowl.
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- Scabs form as part of the normal healing process of all types of skin injury. A healing wound and its scab need to be handled with gentle care, especially if they are on your face. There are steps you should take so that your skin heals without permanent scars or other blemishes. | Tips for Healing Scabs on Your Face from LoveToKnow
- While forehead wrinkles are natural, albeit unfortunate, results of aging, you can do something about them. If you are bothered by the premature appearance of forehead wrinkles or if you simply want to delay the inevitable, there are a number of steps you can take to reduce their appearance. Although a surgical facelift may help get rid of your forehead wrinkles, there are other, less invasive ways to smooth out the surface of your skin. | How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles from LoveToKnow
- Ready to try a homemade natural eye makeup remover that works? Ive got the best recipe that will take off your eye makeup quickly and easily.
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- Try this homemade toothpaste based on coconut oil and you will have the most white and clean teeth 🙂 Choose to take care of your teeth in a natural way..