Photo via: livesimply.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- How to Naturally Whiten Your Teeth with Activated Charcoal – Who knew that a powder that can turn everything black can help turn your teeth WHITE?!
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Quit spending a fortune for your eye makeup remover. THIS recipe only calls for 2 ingredients, and its SUPER DUPER cheap to make. Only costs about $0.96 for a bottle (my other stuff was $14 a bottle) so its a HUGE savings!! It cleans your eye makeup off clean as a whistle too! Even WATERPROOF mascara!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Rice Water For Beautiful Skin and Hair Rice water has been used for centuries by women in Asia for beautiful skin and hair. It is an excellent skin toner and hair wash. Rice contains ‘ pitera’ along with many vitamins and minerals. Pitera is beneficial for revitalizing skin’s natural glow and gives you clear skin. It is used in many expensive skin care products which claim to make your skin crystal clear. Continue reading » Pages:12» Who Knew???
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- Who knew there were so many ways to tie a scarf? If ever there was an epic scarf-wearing video, this one by Wendys Lookbook is it.
- Never buy store-bought hand sanitizer again! A super easy recipe for hand sanitizer that actually leaves your skin clean and moisturized. | Live Simply
- Have too many cranberries? Love homemade sugar scrubs? This cranberry sugar scrub recipe with vanilla is great for your skin and easy to make!
- Blueberry Exfoliating Sugar Scrub – Super simple DIY sugar scrub you can make with easy to find ingredients! Skin feels so soft and smooth after just one use.