Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- If your scenario is that you are left with little time to prepare for the love day because you had such a busy week. Here is a quick,easy and budget friendly decor and breakfast treat you can do for your family.Click for the tutorial.
- Free road trip packing list printable! Planning to go on a little travel adventure this spring, summer, fall or winter? Whether you are planning to drive across a state or across the continent, here is a road trip packing list of 50 essential items that you need to take with you.
- How to get tousled hair or beachy waves long after the summer beach season is over.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Homemade Sugaring Hair Removal. Sugaring hair removal is the term that is synonymous with waxing. This recipe is used to remove hair from roots. Sugaring paste is generally prepared by using the household items, such as honey, lemon, sugar, water, etc. Here is simple yet effective sugaring hair removal method to be practiced at home for smoother, softer, and suppler skin.
- An AMAZING workout to sculpt all those sexy back muscles! Banish the back fat HERE!
- Take the guesswork out of choosing plants for your summer containers! Here you will find tons of tips, ideas and recipes that will make choosing plants for container flower gardening easy and fun! (AD)
- Treat Choline-Damaged Hair Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of a peeled cucumber. Cover you hair with the mixture and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. You’ll see your hair return to normal almost immediately. I have nit tried this, but I will this summer.
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- If you have thinning hair, there is no need to spend money on expensive treatments and products. Here are 2 of my favorite natural remedies to help you get thicker and more voluminous hair.
- 36 Braided Wedding Hair Ideas You Will Love❤ Stylish Pull Throught Braid at home is very easy! See at this tutorial and DIY step by step with us. viktoria_beaty via Instagram for WeddingForward. See more braided hairstyles here: www.weddingforward.com/ braided-wedding-hair/ weddings hairstyles: