Photo via: sassandshamrocks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What could we love more than a succulent? A whole garden of succulents, of course! Lucky for us, its easy to grow a collection of these hardy, colorful plants at home via propagation.
- Growing succulents indoors is a tricky business if you don’t know the proper soil, sunlight and watering requirements. According to this week’s gardening guest blogger Cassidy Tuttle, you can make succulents work for you, you just need to know theRead this artice
- Succulents! Been crushing on those porcelain ones on etsy for over a year.
- Make a cut spring pot for your succulents from leftover Easter items.
- Kristabel Plummers 3 ways I’ve refreshed my room for Spring, including a new gallery wall, succulents and a nice firm mattress. Blog: I Want You To Know.
- Herbal Skin Care for Beginners: How to Use Herbs in Your Skin Care Routine for Radiant, Younger Looking Skin!
- Homemade Calendula Soap: A recipe and guide for beginners.:
- Slashed Beauty | Mascara Guide for Makeup Beginners
- When you start making your own DIY beauty recipes, it can be hard to find all the supplies you need. Heres a beginners kit for getting started in DIY! http://thepaleomama.com/2014/12/beginners-kit-making-diy-beauty-recipes/
- Between Pinterest, the popularity of beauty bloggers, and the amount of makeup apps out there that can make one look flawless in seconds, it’s easy to forget how many makeup beginners there are. For every girl who can post an Instagram video of herself applying a gorgeous cat-eye in mere seconds, there are 10 girls out there who are struggling to even apply just a straight line of regular eyeliner.
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!
- Best Makeup Tutorials for Teens – Easy Makeup Ideas for Beginners – Step by Step Tutorials for Foundation, Eye Shadow, Lipstick, Cheeks, Contour, Eyebrows and Eyes – Awesome Makeup Hacks and Tips for Simple DIY Beauty – Day and Evening Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/makeup-tutorials-teens