Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Charming Collections: 11 Unusual Things to Hang on the Wall | Apartment Therapy
- Dermatologist Dr. Dhaval G. Bhanusali “Some oils are actually good for oily skin. Depending on the ingredients, the oils can be rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients, which help soothe and smooth the skin. “The mistake many people make is that they use harsh, drying cleansers and products that strip the ‘good’ oils on the skin surface causing irritated, raw skin,”
- These Wet n Wild brushes are inexpensive. Many found in dollar stores. Yet they look so pretty ans elegant. But pink and white already has that going for the dual color combination. But they are actually decent brushes as a bonus. I have several and plan on buying a few more.
- 21 Wall Art Projects That Are Actually Affordable
- 50 Stunning Manicure Ideas For Short Nails With Gel Polish That Are More Exciting | EcstasyCoffee
- Awesome summer hammocks | DIY hammock tutorial and hammocks you can buy | Great for your yard, backyard, indoor, camping, etc. Multi person hammocks, double hammock, single hammock, etc. Really cool and unique hammocks that look awesome and are functional | Outdoor furniture for your backyard, patio, or yard.
- Sometimes we convince ourselves that transformation means ripping up flooring, taking down walls, and buying brand new furniture, but there are much easier ways to get the look you want! Here is a list of easy changes to make in three main rooms of your h
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Homemade facial masks are best and safe natural treatments to get rid of blackheads. In today’s post will share with you facial masks which will not only remove your blackheads but it will reduce your signs of ageing, help to firm your skin and improve your skin texture. Try these homemade facial masks to not
- The best method to treat acne in long term is to follow proper hygiene and food routine. But if you want to deal with the present acne, then you can resort on home remedies instead of commercial treatments. Apple cider vinegar, honey, clay mask and lemon are some of the effective ones to try. Today, let’s discuss regarding apple cider vinegar for acne in detail.
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- 1960s (2) – A modern interpretation of the 1960s look but one that still follows the common themes. Blues and greys are used on the lids of the eyes but the emphasis still remains on the lashes and heavily lined eyes. Lips are kept pale to not draw attention away from the eyes which are the main focus. Pale turquoise nails!