Photo via: nomadcosmetics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “Stunning sultry look by✨@georgiarosex✨ wearing our Pixie Luxe lashes✨ MAKEUP DETAILS▼ Eyeshadow @makeupgeekcosmetics Peach Smoothie for a transition…”
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- 5 Clever and Stunning Ways We’re Using Flowers in the Kitchen: Try marigold petals as faux saffron, pansies instead of frosting, and more. Get inspired by the shape, taste, and head-turning good looks of edible flowers.
- 10 Absolutely Stunning Quinceanera Makeup Ideas
- 17 Stunning Makeup Tutorials. Awesome blue eye makeup!
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Printable Book Of Shadows Pages | Found on ebay.com
- Super sparkly and great for a night out, makes eyes really go on show…♡Beauty and makeup products available from Posh Beautique, our store brings international makeup brands right to your doorstep poshbeautique makeup southafrica♡
- Four simple steps, one liner, plenty of attitude. Follow this eye makeup tutorial on how to get a bold liner look. Check out the Maybelline Liner Gallery on maybelline.com for a step-by-step video tutorial on this Graphic Arrow look and so much more. Unleash your power liner game with our insider tips, tricks and hacks. Go on, the time has come to discover, learn & create.
- Best Makeup Tutorials for Teens -The Ultimate Makeup Guide You Can’t Live Without – Easy Makeup Ideas for Beginners – Step by Step Tutorials for Foundation, Eye Shadow, Lipstick, Cheeks, Contour, Eyebrows and Eyes – Awesome Makeup Hacks and Tips for Simple DIY Beauty – Day and Evening Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/makeup-tutorials-teens
- Easy DIY pore reducer for flawless skin. Taking care of your skin can be simple and fun. Great for teens looking for ways to get their skin changes under control without using harsh products. To learn more about skincare and our artisan, hand crafted brand of organic, carefully formulated products, visit our Tilvee website! www.Tilvee.com
- Use Tape To Clean Up Glitter Fallout DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Makeup EyeMakeup EyeShadow Eyes