Photo via: unstressyourself.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- Large pores are most commonly formed because of clogged oil and dirt on the tiny follicles, making your face look uneven. Here are some natural remedies against large pores. Washing your face just with water will only dry it, so your pores will try to compensate by producing more oil. Try instead to use a …
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- Did you know that there are some safety guidelines you should follow when using essential oils? Yes, theyre natural, but used improperly, they can cause you problems. Check out the 7 places you should never put essential oils. Click through to read or pin to save for later!
- FEBRUARY 9, 2017 THE BEST CARRIER OILS FOR THE FACE (FREE PRINTABLE!) 2.9kPin 7Share Tweet 1Share 0Share If youve been wondering which carrier oils are right for your skin, look no further. Im going to show you the best carrier oils for your face, how much they cost and all of the benefits! Its going to be awesome! There are plenty of anti-aging creams, lotions and potions out on the market. Natural, homemade skincare is not only cheaper though, but it’s way better for you. You can …
- The best method to treat acne in long term is to follow proper hygiene and food routine. But if you want to deal with the present acne, then you can resort on home remedies instead of commercial treatments. Apple cider vinegar, honey, clay mask and lemon are some of the effective ones to try. Today, let’s discuss regarding apple cider vinegar for acne in detail.
- Soaking feet in vinegar (apple cider being best) for the softest feet ever!!! Its also a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc. ..here are some vinegar foot soaks that will help feet be soft http://www.pincookie.com/here-are-5-great-vinegar-foot-soak-remedies/
- The power of vinegar…soaking feet in vinegar (apple cider being best) is a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc. ..here are some vinegar foot soaks that will help feet be soft and supple.
- 9 natural heat protectants for hair: doesnt give a recipe, but its nice to know which does what when concocting your own heat protectant spray
- 9 Natural DIY Bath and Beauty Recipes to help you clean up your bathroom products! Health includes what you put on your body too! | DIY Ideas, Natural Beauty You Can Do Yourself, Pinned by Femallay