Photo via: thingsthatinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hosting a splatter party for friends and coworkers is an easy and fun way to relieve stress. Learn tips, tricks, and best practices for a splatter party by clicking here!
- How to use Aspirin for your Beauty Problems We generally know aspirin as a medicine, used to treat your headache, fever or body ache. But do you know that aspirin is also used as a good remedy for treating many skin problems? Surprising, isn’t it? Yes, this common over the counter pain reliever will do wonder which you probably don’t know about it. Beauty BeautyProblems Aspirin
- Lemon Lime and Coconut Stress Relief Sugar Scrub
- When it comes to trying out new skincare products I am usually pretty hesitant. Ive always had relatively good skin but college and the stress that comes with it makes it act out more so than it did
- Stress Relief Drinks: Stress Reducer Detox Water | Easy Healthy Detox Water Recipe by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- Suffering from dry skin and too much stress? These lavender bath melts are just what you need!
- The dictionary describes Stress as
- Young Living Essential Oils Stress Away bath salts relax | http://yldist.com/jen4yleo/
- Lemon Lime Coconut Stress Away Sugar Scrub + Spa Gift Basket Idea ad – Happiness is Homemade
- These stress relief teacup candles are made with a blend of essential oils meant to aid with stress relief. Not only are they great for bathtime, but they are a cute addition to any afternoon tea table.
- How Soon Should I Plan My Honeymoon? | Planning a honeymoon isnt always the first thing that comes to mind while youre working out all the wedding planning details. But, you dont want to procrastinate either! From budgeting to booking, check out these tips and honeymoon planning timeline to avoid the stress of reserving a flight at the last minute for your post-wedding travels.
- Homemade Stress Relief Body Cream. Oh how I want to try making some of this! Would love to use some of the scents my daughter uses in her soaps. 🙂