Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corral cosmetics, hair accessories, and other beauty supplies with these streamlined storage solutions for your bathroom or vanity.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Thinking Outside The Box There are quite a few different remodeling solutions worth pursuing. You might refurbish the attic, or put in a deck, but one of the most striking and satisfying remodel choices pertains to a kitchen remodel. The thing is, this is going to be a very expensive remodel for… Kitchen, PalletKitchenIsland, PalletTable, RecyclingWoodPallets
- How Soon Should I Plan My Honeymoon? | Planning a honeymoon isnt always the first thing that comes to mind while youre working out all the wedding planning details. But, you dont want to procrastinate either! From budgeting to booking, check out these tips and honeymoon planning timeline to avoid the stress of reserving a flight at the last minute for your post-wedding travels.
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- our powder room on Better Homes & Gardens
- Cute decorating idea for kitchen, glass container (thinking home store here), fill with lemons….thinking you could fill with pumpkins for fall, christmas decorations for Dec., sparkly dollar store Easter eggs for Easter….
- Planning on (or considering) a brazilian bikini wax? Necessary tips and steps you need to take both before and after you get it to help ensure a better result!
- A nice simple tutorial. With t-shirt patterns this would look slouchy and at home, nice for in the bath or out for a run. Also I love having practical hair solutions, and jersey is the nicest thing for your head. — Maiko Nagao – diy, craft, fashion + design blog: DIY: T-shirt headband
- an old dresser upcycled with a fresh new look into a white storage bench for a kitchen, mudroom and more MyRepurposedLife.com
- You can add any service as clean sink to racks and old pipe joints can be used for water and drainage. Storage and units will offer enough space for keeping kitchen tools and things. You can place outdoor wooden pallet kitchen on a floor created out of pallets to give a traditional attraction.