Photo via: thegrommet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- This season, create a restful, soothing atmosphere with rosy hues and calming shades of white. Make your space even more inviting with floral throw pillows, fresh flowers and a bedside bench. Click to explore this cozy space.
- DIY Play Dough Bubble Bath – Easy clean fun!
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- Instant Sunburn Relief Cure- how to fix a painful sunburn and turn it into a painless tan with this tried and true trick. Brew 5-6 bags of earl grey tea and soak a towel in it. Apply towel to sunburn for at least 30 minutes.
- This woven ombré wall hanging by Alex Dao is the only January blues we’re allowing right now… Woven wall hangings are a great way of bringing loads of colour and texture to any space. They’re not too
- This one is cool too. They have given the paint texture with a sponge or something to make it look like it has fur and then they stained over the whole thing. I would use gel stains.
- Looking for Unique Garden Planter Ideas? Check out these fun ways to upcycle found objects and turn them into fun garden decor!
- Easy DIY on how to turn old lipstick into tinted lipbalm. Melt Vaseline and Lipstick together then store in little pot or container… for real!!
- Easy DIY Antique Mirror Tutorial | IKEA Hack | How to turn a picture frame into a mirror
- Charming Collections: 11 Unusual Things to Hang on the Wall | Apartment Therapy