Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Floral Envelopes and Liners on Maritza Lisa – Update your stationery collection for spring with these pretty floral envelopes and liners. Click through to make your own
- Dont save fresh flowers for special occasions! With a few simple tricks, Ill show you how to make a lovely flower arrangement for less than five dollars.
- Diy beautiful flower arrangement ideas 20
- Sandalwood Rose Sugar Scrub-Great for dry and dehydrated skin, rose absolute oil has a rich, floral aroma and is a mild astringent; beneficial for cleansing and refreshing dry, sensitive skin. Sandalwood, with its soothing and cooling effect, is a great antiseptic and has a tightening effect on the skin.
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- Gold-Printed Colored Glass Floral Silver Earrings
- Consider making floral or glitter table numbers…
- photos Photography by mirellecarmichael.com Floral Design by jennymcnieceflowers.com View Full Gallery: http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/gallery//
- Tropical summer bomber jacket floralbomberjacket surfstyle summerbomber tropical floral
- Pink and green and floral eclectic Thanksgiving tablescape.
- This season, create a restful, soothing atmosphere with rosy hues and calming shades of white. Make your space even more inviting with floral throw pillows, fresh flowers and a bedside bench. Click to explore this cozy space.
- Feminine and pretty, this floral salt soak smells like roses and has a beautiful soft pink color thanks to the Himalayan salts. I love this particular DIY salt soak recipe because it takes about five minutes to create and makes a great gift.