Photo via: athomewithzan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautifully Decorated Long Box Centerpiece Filled with Pumpkins, Pine cones, Berries, Candles, and Cedar for Fall. One long box and 17 versatile ways to decorate it included!
- Cute Idea! Wrap clear bottles or jars with pretty papers tied with string. Perfect as a table centerpiece.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- DIY Wood Box Centerpiece. This wood box with shabby chic look fits in with any farmhouse or cottage vibe. It is great to display some pretty seasonal flowers or other decorative items.
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)
- These stress relief teacup candles are made with a blend of essential oils meant to aid with stress relief. Not only are they great for bathtime, but they are a cute addition to any afternoon tea table.
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- Candles with lids into beautiful containers
- Keep Bugs Away With Scented Orange Candles
- Babz Smooth 3 x Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Colour Changing LED Candles with Remote Control & Timer – Vanilla Scent
- Inexpensive jar candles from the dollar tree and mason jars wrapped in burlap with red gingham bow. Simple, easy table decor for western/cowboy themed party.
- fall gourd wedding centerpieces | Fall Decorations | DIY (Do It Yourself) Gourd Candles fall decor …