Photo via: athomewithzan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautifully Decorated Long Box Centerpiece Filled with Pumpkins, Pine cones, Berries, Candles, and Cedar for Fall. One long box and 17 versatile ways to decorate it included!
- Cute Idea! Wrap clear bottles or jars with pretty papers tied with string. Perfect as a table centerpiece.
- Keep Bugs Away With Scented Orange Candles
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)
- These stress relief teacup candles are made with a blend of essential oils meant to aid with stress relief. Not only are they great for bathtime, but they are a cute addition to any afternoon tea table.
- Candles with lids into beautiful containers
- Babz Smooth 3 x Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Colour Changing LED Candles with Remote Control & Timer – Vanilla Scent
- Inexpensive jar candles from the dollar tree and mason jars wrapped in burlap with red gingham bow. Simple, easy table decor for western/cowboy themed party.
- shoulda been a florist // elegant Thanksgiving centerpiece // jojotastic.com
- Planning on making your wedding tables your own? Check out these totally radical DIY centerpiece ideas
- Shabby Chic Tin Can and Lace Centerpiece idea – these would be cheap and easy craft idea to make for a wedding, baby shower or banquet!