Photo via: dailymakeover.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- Random beauty tips and tricks! Gottagetbeauty.com Spray perfume onto hair brush and run through hair for amazing smelling hair.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Whether you are plagued with dry hair, oily hair, or both, this guide to Do-It-Yourself all natural hair masks will help you add shine, moisture, and balance to your lovely locks! With only three ingredients per mask, most of which you can find in your kitchen in addition to Oro de Sonora organic jojoba oil, there is no excuse for why you wouldnt try them!
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity
- If You Wash Your Face With Coconut Oil And Baking Soda THIS Is What Happens To Your Face… beauty diy diy ideas health healthy living remedies remedy life hacks baking soda beauty tips good to know viral coconut oil
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- These essential oil perfume recipes are SO simple and perfect for a gift or finding your signature scent! via @TaunaM
- Try Using A Pumpkin Lotion- Mixed with almond oil, cinnamon, and a touch of beeswax, this lotion not only smells amazing, but also actually helps heal those annoying dry skin patches. Learn more fall-tastic ways to use pumpkin in your beauty routine at redbookmag.com.
- Best Beauty Hacks Ever Created – Faking Buff Arms – Tips And Tricks For Skin Care, Make Up, Style, And Products Every Girl Should Try At Least Once In Life. Easy, Cute, Step By Step Tutorials – http://thegoddess.com/best-beauty-hacks-ever
- Best Beauty Hacks Ever Created – Contour Lipstick – Tips And Tricks For Skin Care, Make Up, Style, And Products Every Girl Should Try At Least Once In Life. Easy, Cute, Step By Step Tutorials – http://thegoddess.com/best-beauty-hacks-ever