Photo via: dailymakeover.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Random beauty tips and tricks! Gottagetbeauty.com Spray perfume onto hair brush and run through hair for amazing smelling hair.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Whether you are plagued with dry hair, oily hair, or both, this guide to Do-It-Yourself all natural hair masks will help you add shine, moisture, and balance to your lovely locks! With only three ingredients per mask, most of which you can find in your kitchen in addition to Oro de Sonora organic jojoba oil, there is no excuse for why you wouldnt try them!
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- Try Using A Pumpkin Lotion- Mixed with almond oil, cinnamon, and a touch of beeswax, this lotion not only smells amazing, but also actually helps heal those annoying dry skin patches. Learn more fall-tastic ways to use pumpkin in your beauty routine at redbookmag.com.
- Best Beauty Hacks Ever Created – Faking Buff Arms – Tips And Tricks For Skin Care, Make Up, Style, And Products Every Girl Should Try At Least Once In Life. Easy, Cute, Step By Step Tutorials – http://thegoddess.com/best-beauty-hacks-ever
- Best Beauty Hacks Ever Created – Contour Lipstick – Tips And Tricks For Skin Care, Make Up, Style, And Products Every Girl Should Try At Least Once In Life. Easy, Cute, Step By Step Tutorials – http://thegoddess.com/best-beauty-hacks-ever
- Grab a can of Oribes texturizing spray or dry shampoo and blast the roots of your hair, holding the spray 12 inches away from your head. Go section by section, and slowly layer the spray into your locks, avoiding the ends.
- Where has this been all my life | 27 Beauty Tricks Every Girl Should Know::: best places to apply perfume so you smell good all day
- DIY rose water — use it for everything from a light perfume to a face toner and more, and it’s pretty darn simple to make!