Photo via: herbivorebotanicals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The Cutest Paper Plate Fish Craft, The Rainbow Fish Craft Activity for Kids, Under the Sea Preschool Theme, Paper Plate Crafts, Ocean Craft, Easy Craft idea
- With colorful layers and a sweet cherry scent, these fizzing bath treats are perfect for cheering up the last lingering days of winter. Say hello to spring with this fun and easy project – made with mineral rich Dead Sea Salt, moisturizing Mango Butter, a
- The medicinal benefit of sea water goes directly back to fourth century B.C. the time Hippocrates firstly utilized the phrase “thalassotherapy”. This term originates from the Ancient greek Thalassa, which means water, and also therapia, which means to cure.
- Gorgeous bedroom colors: lagoon, sea glass, pacific, lunar, oyster
- Fresh cucumbers and mint leaves combine with Epsom salt to create this lightly scented and refreshing bath soak made from locally sourced ingredients. The salt helps to rapidly dry the fresh ingredien
- These bubbling bath salts are such and easy homemade gift idea. Change the color to match the season. Put them in a mason jar for a simple, lovely gift. DIY
- Paper crafts are probably the easiest type of DIY crafts, yet its still a lot of fun. It doesnt require a lot of resources nor high skills, most of the time you only need some papers, scissors, and glue. Enjoy trying these easy and beautiful paper crafts.
- These Simple DIY Pool Noodle Playing Card Holder for Kids are crazy easy to make and are a solution to a common problem when you have kids. Try them the next time you are playing a card game!
- DIY Body Scrubs by bathactivitiesforkids: Make time for yourself. These homemade body scrub recipes are made from simple ingredients with little cost. DIY Body_Scrub
- DIY Sugar Scrubs – Jojoba and Coconut oil are great for nourishing the skin while you exfoliate! Makes a great gift =)