Photo via: wishflowers.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Fruits are the best source for great skin.
- Pink Himalayan Salt is a wonderful source of nutrients – combine with a few other ingredients to make these easy bath bombs!
- Homemade Green Tea Sugar Scrub Source: livingchiconthecheap
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- How To Clean Makeup Brushes With Coconut Oil via Boone & Owl
- vintagehomeca: (via Pussy willows | Flowers, plants & gardens)
- What could we love more than a succulent? A whole garden of succulents, of course! Lucky for us, its easy to grow a collection of these hardy, colorful plants at home via propagation.
- How to Make a Clay Mask via www.yourbeautyblog.com
- Navy blue, green and gold velvet fall guest bedroom via Life On Virginia Street
- Fixing up your house without getting exhausted | Project weekend | DIY | Fixer upper | House projects | Remodel via @mostlysimple1
- How to Make Homemade Backgrounds for Food and Still Life | Homemade Folio Boards (tutorial via Christina Greve)