Photo via: naturalmavens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WInter Miracle tea – all-natural remedy that helps with sore throat and cough. Good for kids and adults..
- Sore throat or strep? Mix a little Listerine with a little Peroxide and gargle several times daily until throat symptoms go away. It kills the bacteria. Try this remedy in place of a doc visit and/or anti-biotics. It really WORKS!!
- How to Make the Balm of Gilead- The Balm of Gilead is an amazing topical remedy for skin ailments of all kinds, sore muscles, aches and pains, lung congestion, and a whole lot more! salverecipe balmrecipe ointmentrecipe balmofgilead
- 6 Natural Ways To Cure A Sore Throat
- Home Remedy for soar throat, hacking cough, tight congestion… Using this in the winter instead of all those mucus relief drugs and decongestants that dont do a thing.
- Tips on How to Make DIY Warming Rub for Sore Muscles. This warming rub can be used to have a relaxing treat that soothes tired, achy muscles, menstrual cramps, psoriasis, arthritis pain, shingles, nerve pain and more.
- 8 Foods That Help Soothe Sore Throats – Cosmopolitan.com
- If you’ve got tons of dry, scaly skin on the bottoms of your feet, try a Baby Foot exfoliating mask. | 21 Foot Care Tricks To Treat Your Tired And Sore Feet
- Sore Muscle Soak
- Sports Soak for Sore Muscles – Do you have tired and achy muscles? Hit the gym too hard? Too rough at sports practice? Try this quick and easy DIY sports soak to soothe your sore muscles! Happiness is Homemade
- Soothe Tired And Sore Feet With This Blissful Foot Soak – One Good Thing by Jillee
- BEST pick me up during these cold and dreary winter months! These Homemade Citrus Body and Hand Scrubs will wake you up, exfoliate your skin, and moisturize your body with all natural ingredients. There is even one for sore achey muscles after leg day. I bought all of my ingredients at MyPicknSave CollectiveBias ad