Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’ve got tons of dry, scaly skin on the bottoms of your feet, try a Baby Foot exfoliating mask. | 21 Foot Care Tricks To Treat Your Tired And Sore Feet
- Sports Soak for Sore Muscles – Do you have tired and achy muscles? Hit the gym too hard? Too rough at sports practice? Try this quick and easy DIY sports soak to soothe your sore muscles! Happiness is Homemade
- How To Make Your Own Shower Jelly For Strong, Soft Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How to Make Flavored Coconut Oil Tablets For A Healthy Mouth – One Good Thing by Jillee
- One Good Thing by Jillee: Homemade Wipes – 3 Different Ways
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Best Home Spa Techniques For Your Feet – recipes for foot soak, sugar scrub, masque and how to massage your feet! http://TidyMom.net
- Soaking feet in vinegar (apple cider being best) for the softest feet ever!!! Its also a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc. ..here are some vinegar foot soaks that will help feet be soft http://www.pincookie.com/here-are-5-great-vinegar-foot-soak-remedies/
- The power of vinegar…soaking feet in vinegar (apple cider being best) is a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc. ..here are some vinegar foot soaks that will help feet be soft and supple.
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- Foot Soak! 1/4 cup listerine, 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups warm water. Let feet soak for 10 min then rinse. Rub feet well with a towel removing excess skin. Then moisturize.