Photo via: itunes.apple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ad Brighten up your gardening landscape with this DIY Miniature Farm Window Box Planter idea. ForWhatMattersMost
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Want healthy, younger looking skin? This simple 3-ingredient homemade yogurt face mask will help you achieve it. Theres no need to buy expensive beauty treatments, just head to your kitchen because you likely have all the ingredients right now. This DIY face mask will clean and shrink pores, smooth rough, dry skin, and prevent and clear up breakouts.
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- Some of the products we use on our skin, are not healthy for our skin. Confusing eh? These unhealthy skincare products are the reason behind why your skin suddenly feels tight, taught and sensitive. Today, Im going to be talking you through why your skin is getting that tight feeling, which un-healthy skincare products are causing it and what you can do to reverse outta, skin tight alley… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-Ju
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- DIY overnight facial to brighten, enhance and moisturize your skin. DIYbeauty natural beautytips// In need of a detox? 10% off using our discount code Pin10 at www.ThinTea.com.au
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- DIY fridge magnets – a quick and easy DIY to make these beautiful, minimal fridge magnets | yourdiyfamily.com
- Why pay full price when you could save 50-80% on the latest trends? Download the Wish app today for free!