Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Squeeze and shape this scent-infused therapy dough to relax. The soft hues, calming smell, and soft, pliable texture turn de-stressing into play.
- The power of vinegar…soaking feet in vinegar (apple cider being best) is a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc. ..here are some vinegar foot soaks that will help feet be soft and supple.
- I love these NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, but I hate the…
- How To Make Your Feet Soft And Get Rid Of All The Dry Skin
- Pamper yourself with this luxurious Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe! Your hands and feet will be feeling soft and smooth in no time!
- coconut milk leave in conditioner / hair mist for soft, shiny moisturized hair – homemade beauty DIY
- How To Get Soft Feet
- This homemade grapefruit scrub will leave your hands soft and refreshed. With a super easy recipe of 4 ingredients, this scrub is extremely cost efficient.
- See how easy it is to make this Homemade Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub for soft skin with common ingredients. No need for essential oils!
- How to Condition Your Hair With Aloe Vera: Get Soft, Shiny Hair
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- Soft turquoise hair