Photo via: godsgardenofeden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Soaking feet in vinegar (apple cider being best) for the softest feet ever!!! Its also a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc. ..here are some vinegar foot soaks that will help feet be soft http://www.pincookie.com/here-are-5-great-vinegar-foot-soak-remedies/
- The power of vinegar…soaking feet in vinegar (apple cider being best) is a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc. ..here are some vinegar foot soaks that will help feet be soft and supple.
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- A Healing Detox Spa Bath: Mix 2 cups of Epsom salt (or Kriss favorite, Himalayan Bath Salt Crystals), 1/2 cup of raw apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of baking soda and a few drops of lavender essential oil in a warm tub and soak your cares away.
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off.
- When I went to Costa Rica for a week in 2014 I thought I could get away with skipping my apple cider vinegar rinses for a week. Oooooh boy, was I wrong. An acidic rinse works to smooth the shaft … Continue reading →
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner. Malic and lactic acids found in the vinegar help to soften and exfoliate your skin, reduce red marks, and treat acne on both your face and body. Apple cider vinegar also tones your skin to the proper pH and gives you that ‘glow’ – naturally! . So basically, its a wonderful beauty secret hiding in your kitchen cupboard!
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. A tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.