Photo via: api.shopstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Makeup Tutorials for Picture Perfect Selfies – Golden Goddess – Tips, Ideas, And Tricks For Makeup Tutorials For Pictures On Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, And Facebook. Try Step By Step Tutorials For Dark Lips, Natural Looks For Beauty In Blonde Hair, And How To Take A Beautiful Photo Or Photograph. Tips, Tricks, And Hacks For Different Faces, Brows, Hair, And Lashes For Selfies. Girls Need To Use Eyeliner To Get That Ariana Grande Or Kim Kardashian Look. http://thegoddess.com/makeup-tutorials-s
- My cousin’s beauty kit includes cleanser, toner, moisturizing lotion and sunscreen product. Am pretty sure there can be few more to the list. If you’re like me and love the frugal lifestyle, replace them by rose water. Before you rely completely on this home available remedy, let me disclose that for serious acne lesions consult a dermatologist. As it isn’t associated with any side-effects, you can give it a try. Jump to: How to use rose water for acnere
- We couldn’t stop scrolling through @tonyastylist‘s Instagram feed while ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the plethora of stunning updos she has created. Not only does she have a knack for beautiful hairstyles, but also for gorgeous makeup looks as well. Check out these 8 favorites and then be sure to follow her on IG for lots of bridal beauty …
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- Click here to see more on the Ultra Strobe Balm from Makeup revolution I was so excited about getting these. I knew I needed them as soon as I saw them advertised! They are a cream highlight and come in a really cute compact, which I like, as it’s different to other cream…..
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Summer isnt over quite yet, but L.A.s fall hair trends have already fully arrived. Some seasons, our citys most trendsetting looks are as varied as they are cool, while other years have been dominated by one single style. This time, its a mix of both — a range of styles all anchored by one
- These Wet n Wild brushes are inexpensive. Many found in dollar stores. Yet they look so pretty ans elegant. But pink and white already has that going for the dual color combination. But they are actually decent brushes as a bonus. I have several and plan on buying a few more.
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- I love coconut oil, but lately Ive been sensing a trend. Avocado oil is quickly replacing coconut oil as the best oil to use- its great for skincare, natural beauty products, healthy cooking, and more. This list explains a lot of the amazing benefits of avocado oil- I was surprised by number 8!