Photo via: jinxybeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The BEST cheat sheet for beauty product ingredients to avoid! PIN it to use when shopping. PRINT it and keep in wallet: http://live-clear.com/?p=1919
- Corral cosmetics, hair accessories, and other beauty supplies with these streamlined storage solutions for your bathroom or vanity.
- When you start making your own DIY beauty recipes, it can be hard to find all the supplies you need. Heres a beginners kit for getting started in DIY! http://thepaleomama.com/2014/12/beginners-kit-making-diy-beauty-recipes/
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- Shop smarter, with Shop.cos universal shopping cart browser extension. Get on the list now at get.shop.co. onlineshopping shopdotco
- 15 Smart Beauty Products Every Grown-Ass Woman Will Love
- 13 DIY Projects to Make from Supplies Found at a Thrift Store
- how to make bath bombs without citric acid | These are easy peasy to mix up! Here’s a look at the supplies I used ..
- This charming storage cabinet keeps your short- and long-handled tools, potting supplies and other landscaping essentials close at hand while you work in your garden.