Photo via: youbeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- DIY Gel Eyeliner ♡ Natural, Cruelty-free; In the video, Ela uses activated charcoal powder, aloe vera gel, & vitamin E oil for her eyeliner. But there were a few complaints about these ingredients spoiling & growing fungus in the eyeliner. So instead, try using vegan black mineral powder/pigment (buy from Etsy), vegetable glycerin (supposedly less likely to spoil), & then the vitamin E oil.
- Wash an old mascara container and fill with: ½ of the container with castor oil, ½ vitamin E oil, ¼ aloe vera gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! –
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Slow Cooker Lotion Bars – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! – thegoddess.com/beauty-products-to-make-at-home
- LIKE IT…I used a small plastic bottle and an old mascara brush. I did it every night for about two weeks straight and noticed a difference in my lashes…now if I can just remember to do it EVERY NIGHT lol ~ Thicken and lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows: mix 1/4 parts aloe vera gel, 1/4 parts castor oil, 1/2 parts vitamin E oil and apply before bed
- DIY ………………ﾚ O √ 乇 ♥ Make a fluttering butterfly collage or decorate a special gift with a creative flair !!!
- Coconut oil is everywhere right now. You don’t know whether to eat it, drink it, or bathe in it. Try these great beauty uses for coconut oil tonight, from skincare to haircare to DIY beauty product
- My cousin’s beauty kit includes cleanser, toner, moisturizing lotion and sunscreen product. Am pretty sure there can be few more to the list. If you’re like me and love the frugal lifestyle, replace them by rose water. Before you rely completely on this home available remedy, let me disclose that for serious acne lesions consult a dermatologist. As it isn’t associated with any side-effects, you can give it a try. Jump to: How to use rose water for acnere